Job Opening - Design Engineer
We are looking for motivated and talented people that are driven and strive for perfection in what they do. At MCE Aero, we challenge what is considered state of the art and go the extra step to develop design that will define the future, in order to give our clients the head start they expect from leading edge engineering.
Our ideal candidates are intelligent and confident individuals, who are organized, detail oriented and contribute with their passion in aviation to MCE Aero's vision of perfection. If you are ready to take on responsibility, consider yourself a self-starter and have a 'make it happen' mentality, you should join us today!
Job Location: Bend, OR
Title: Design Engineer
Reports to: Head of Engineering
Lead design of aircraft systems and structures as required to meet applicable regulations. Work with clients, conduct in R&D, documentation, testing and prototyping. Occasional travel may be required.
- Expert level in Solid Works
- 2 years, or more of experience in engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor in aerospace-, or mechanical engineering (strong plus)
- Experience in engineering in aviation (strong plus)
- Experience with structural composite design (strong plus)
- Knowledge of FARs Part 23 (strong plus)
- Familiarity with TC / STC process and compliance showing
- Experience with FEA (Femap, Nastran)
Apply now and send your resume to