Job Opening - Office Manager
We are looking for motivated and talented people that are driven and strive for perfection in what they do. At MCE Aero, we challenge what is considered state of the art and go the extra step to develop design that will define the future, in order to give our clients the head start they expect from leading edge engineering.
Our ideal candidates are intelligent and confident individuals, who are organized, detail oriented and contribute with their passion to MCE Aero's vision of perfection. If you are ready to take on responsibility, consider yourself a self-starter and have a 'make it happen' mentality, you should join us today!
Job Location: Bend, OR
Title: Office Manager
Reports to: CEO
This is a part time position with flexible hours and work from home - 8hrs/week initially, but with potential to turn into a full time position over time. Managing filing system, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing (client contracts, employment contracts, company policies, …). Performing of general office duties and errands. Accounting and payroll processing, managing of incoming and outgoing invoices. Managing tax-, insurance-, & software license payments and procurement of office supplies & equipment as needed.
- High school diploma, or associate's degree
- 2+ years of experience as office assistant, or office manager
- Experience with accounting & payroll processing (QuickBooks)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Trustworthy to handle confidential information
- Highly organized
- 5+ years of experience as office assistant, or office manager
- Experience with company tax returns (strong plus)
- Experience with web design (strong plus)
- Experience with Marketing
Apply now and send your resume to