Job Opening - Design &
We are looking for motivated and talented people that are driven and strive for perfection in what they do. At MCE Aero, we challenge what is considered state of the art and go the extra step to develop design that will define the future, in order to give our clients the head start they expect from leading edge engineering.
Our ideal candidates are intelligent and confident individuals, who are organized, detail oriented and contribute with their passion in aviation to MCE Aero's vison of perfection. If you are ready to take on responsibility, consider yourself a self-starter and have a 'make it happen' mentality, you should join us today!
Job Location: Bend, OR
Title: Design & Certification Engineer
Reports to: Head of Engineering
Design of composite aircraft structures as required to meet applicable regulations. Develop fabrication instructions of composite parts and assemblies. Develop testing procedures and documentation for composite materials qualification. Work with clients, conduct in R&D, testing and compliance showing. Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor, or Masters in aerospace-, or mechanical engineering
- 5 years, or more of experience in engineering in aviation
- Familiarity with TC / STC process and compliance showing
- Expert level in composite materials & material qualification (building block approach)
- Familiarity with Solid Works
- Knowledge of FARs Part 23, and Part 27
- Experience with structural composite design
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- 5k+ hours of Solid Works design
- 10 years, or more in engineering in aviation
- Experience with FEA (Femap, Nastran)
Apply now and send your resume to